- How many original Bible manuscripts exist today?
- Approximately how many manuscript copies of the New Testament have been found? 1,200, 5,500, 9,600
- About 90% of the existing New Testament manuscripts represent which manuscript family? Byzantine or Alexandrian
- Most modern translations are based on which manuscript family? Byzantine or Alexandrian
- The Textus Receptus (TR) is the Greek text representing the Byzantine text. T/F
- The KJV we use today is the original 1611, the 1625 revision, or the 1769 revision?
- Most modern scholars favour the Alexandrian text for what reason?
- The two old manuscripts, Aleph and B, agree closely with each other. T/F
- The KJV is based on the oldest manuscripts. T/F
Place mouse over the number to see the answer. No need to click.
For more study on this topic read the sermon Why We Use the KJV.